3.4.13

Korean Cosmetic Haul

Long time no update! Its getting close to time for me to get new lenses (the decision making process is so hard for me @_@), but in the meantime I have been collecting makeup and figuring out how to do my own makeup well.  I recently ordered some Lioele and Etude House brand goodies and I figured this would be a good place to share my thoughts on them!

This is the initial unboxing of it all


This seller included samples galore, the Milk Talk body wash smells so so lovely, I think I might buy a bottle. 
These are the Etude House Etoinette comb (which is way smaller than I expected but its nice), the Etoinette mirror, which is really well constructed and the Lioele hand mirror, which is going to look so nice on my new vanity!

Etude House Entoinette Crystal Powder. I think this is a lovely shimmer powder. It is translucent and full of shimmer, so it would not be suited for an all over face-powder, but it looks nice on the cheekbones.


The Lioele Secret Pore HD Powder is a silica powder with dimethicone added. It is a finishing powder and helps with oil. It makes my pores look smaller when I used it with my BB cream.  I have heard silica based powders show up horribly with flash photography so I will have to test it out.


These are the Etude House Fresh Cherry lip tints. They smell lovely, like pez almost.






 
This is from Etude's Sweet Recipe line, it is an all over color in Strawberry Chiffon Cake. It is packaged super cute and can be used as a blush or a lip color.  It dries out nicely and does not stay creamy or sticky on skin.  It is a nice lovely colored blush, I need the peach-y toned one now though! 


The seller I purchased from was A-Poly on amazon and I think they are fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment