14.5.10

Geo CK-105s



Flash:Normal lighting:

Size Comparison: One in, one out.


Enlargement: 5/10
Enlarged some, but not tons, but then again i think i might just have big irises already.

Colour/Design: 10/10 these are freaking INTENSE. i love them so much. i love how the black makes my blue just pop, its kinda freaky intense. The only complaint is that my pupils get so large in dimly lit rooms that my whole eye appears to be black and thus the whole effect is lost.

Comfort: 8/10 These lenses are really comfy but I cannot wear them as long as I can wear my acuvue oaysis lenses or my super nudy lenses. They are comfortable to wear for a few hours (like 5-6) but after that my eyes are just starved for oxygen


Vendor:

I have nothing but good things to say about this website. My lenses were well packaged, they came bubblewrapped in a small box filled with foam packing peanuts. They came with a free HELLOKITTY lens case (I adore hello kitty). The shipping was super fast, especially since my lenses are prescription. The price was also very good with the lens being $20 with $5 shipping in the US. And Oh yeah they got here fast!!! So happy with them, I will reorder for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment